DigitalMust and Kidzania Case
We managed to increase ticket sales to a children’s educational and game park by three times through targeted advertising.
Kidzania is a network of children’s educational and game parks, famous worldwide, where you can get acquainted with more than 100 professions in a fun way. One of these centers is located in the Aviapark shopping center in Moscow.
The target audience of the project is children, but the decision to purchase tickets in most cases is made by adults: parents or family friends who buy a visit to the park as a gift.
- Increase ticket sales via the Internet;
- Reduce CPL (Cost Per Lead).
Period: May 2019 – March 2020
- contextual advertising (search and contextual network)
- targeted advertising on Facebook, Instagram and Vkontakte
- media advertising on YouTube
1. Audit of contextual advertising campaigns
We’ve analyzed the current contextual campaigns and found a few issues. These include:
- Suboptimal use of budget. Because of this, conversion campaigns were quickly disabled. Campaigns that didn’t generate clicks or sales stayed in the exposure zone and resulted in negative profitability.
- The funds invested in contextual advertising brought minimal sales, only from 2 to 10 conversions per month.
- Campaigns were not optimized. They were allowed to run freely, with a complete lack of oversight. There were no budget and bid adjustments, no bug fixes, and no irrelevant ads turned off.
- An additional counter was not installed in Yandex.Metrica. Due to the lack of synchronization of all ads with Yandex. Metrica, the statistics were not fully collected incompletely.
2. Update campaign strategy in context
- Query Clustering. We have adjusted ad groups so that they were shown continuously and for all queries there was a sufficient number of views. We also segmented the audience on the client’s website and interacted with posts on social networks into smaller groups.
- Additional negative keywords were worked out for which the ad was not shown.
- Adding widescreen ads and image banners. We used the maximum number of formats which helped to expand the audience.
- Redistributing budgets and increasing rates on clickable queries.
- Introduced an adjustment for regional indicators to manage rates depending on the area of Moscow and the nearest Moscow suburbs.
- Added time targeting. The view rate was reduced during night hours.
- Added quick links to ad descriptions.
- Formed different audiences from CRM on children’s birthdays and targeted their parents.
Separately, campaigns were carried out in the interests of schools, etc.
3. Preparation and launching of YouTube media campaigns and targeted advertising on Facebook, Instagram and Vkontakte
Reduced the CPC (cost per click) by two times
The profitability of the project increased by three times
Project income increased by three times
DigitalMust is an agency focused on analytics, performance marketing, SEO and SMM. We propose changes, generate ideas for business growth and set up personalized communication with clients.